Carr, Riggs, and Ingram are one of the top accounting firms in the nation, providing a wide range of services to businesses and organizations. From traditional accounting and tax services to leading-edge business support and technology resources, we have the expertise to help your business grow.
Fractional CFOs Services
CRI’s team of fractional CFOs has experience with all types of healthcare-related issues, making us the perfect partner for nursing homes, assisted living facilities, CCRCs, and hospice providers. CRI is a rapidly growing firm, ranked 3rd in the South and 28th in the nation, and is committed to staying at the forefront of technology to provide clients with the best possible service.
As a full-service accounting firm, Carr, Riggs, and Ingram provide a comprehensive range of services through its fractional CFOs to businesses and individuals, including:
- Audit & Attest: Financial Statement Audit, Employee Benefit Plan Audit, Greenhouse Gas Audit
- Tax: Corporate Tax, Individual Tax, Partnership Tax, State & Local Tax
- Business Consulting: Business Valuation, Forensic Accounting, Litigation Support, Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Risk & Controls: Internal Audit, Information Technology Risk & Security, Regulatory Compliance
- Integrity: Carr, Riggs, and Ingram are members of the AICPA and SEC and are committed to the highest ethical standards.
- Independence: CRI is a 100% employee-owned firm, so its only allegiance is to our clients.
- Top Talent: CRI attracts and retains the top accounting talent in the country.
- Technology: Carr, Riggs, and Ingram utilize best-in-class technology solutions to provide clients with the most efficient service possible.
- Niche focus: Carr, Riggs, and Ingram focus on specific industries, which may not be a good fit for businesses outside those industries.
CRI is a Top 25 CPA firm formed in 1997 as a merger between two prominent firms. Recognizing the accounting industry’s changes, they classified these changes as opportunities and grew exponentially. Today, CRI has expanded to support the expansive relationship between technology, data, and accounting by incorporating data scientists and IT professionals into their scope of work.
The fractional CFO services offered by CRI are perfect for businesses and organizations that want the expertise of a full-time CFO without the cost.